Salary Range: $25K – $35 Annual
Legacy Reentry Foundation is a faith based not-for-profit organization that helps the formerly incarcerated reintegrate back into society by providing relevant resources. Legacy additionally provides community resources for individuals that have experienced significant life events and are in need of assistance. The Legacy Youth and Prevention Program serves at- risk youth ages 16 through 24. The LYAP Violence Prevention Reduction Program provides mentoring, comprehensive case management, life skills, employment readiness and workforce employment placement services. We also offer individual and group mentoring, educational and life skills workshops, computer training, job readiness and employment opportunities.
The Intake Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Associate Program Director.
- Responsible for greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling events
- Uses advanced software skills to perform work assigned
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software
- Coordinates new employee set-up and onboarding.
Position Requirement / Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Operates with minimum instruction and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, or Outlook.
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize daily activities
- Possess excellent communication and public relations skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a fluid environment
Seniority Level – Entry level
Industry – Non-Profit Organization
Employment Type – Full-time
Job Functions – Administrative